The following post is by a guest author from the blog that I was lucky enough to write for last month, this DIY Fortune Egg kit is really great fun and can be enjoyed by someone of all ages, I mean who doesn’t want a little bit of fortune in their life!
It may not be Easter at the moment but this little DIY is just too cute to make it only once a year. Plus you can easily decorate them for different holidays and occasions. They would make great Christmas tree decorations that you can break on Christmas morning, or wait until the sad time when the tree is taken down and break them then! Here is how to make them;
What you need:
- Paper and pen
- Paint and brush
- Make a hole in both the top and bottom of the egg and blow out the inside
- Leave to dry over night
- Cut paper into strips and write a fortune note/Christmas wish
- Roll up and insert into egg
- Paint the egg festive colors
- Enjoy, give away and CRACK!