This weekend I thought I would share the recipe with you for my latest and favouritist Chocolate Orange Frosting. It is just to die for and tastes great decorating any cake or cupcakes. Here is my recipe;
- 75g of Icing Sugar
- 25g of Cocoa
- 75g of Butter
- Rind of half an Orange
- 2tbsp of Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice
- Cream together the icing sugar and butter until smooth
- Then add the cocoa and mix thoroughly
- Finally add the orange rind and juice and mix together
- Use a palette knife or icing bag to decorate your cake!
I just had to share this Chocolate Orange Frosting recipe and instruct everyone to make cakes with this as it is so delicious! It tastes just like Terry’s Chocolate Orange and what can be better than that?