Summer is definitely the time to enjoy yourself and relax. One way most of like to do that is with a beer or a cocktail but what if you could enjoy both? Enter the Michelada:
- 1 tsp of Worcester Sauce
- 1 tsp of Lime Juice
- 2 Drops of Tabasco Sauce (or more if you like it hot)
- 3 tbsp of Tomato Juice
- 1 36cl Beer
- Salt to decorate your glass
- Pour salt onto a plate and wet the top of your glass with lime juice
- Place the glass upside down in the salt to coat the rim
- Then put your desired amount of ice into the glass
- Add the Worcester sauce, lime juice, Tabasco sauce and tomato juice
- Then top up with the beer and serve cold!
The Michelada is my husbands favourite drink to enjoy (anytime really) but mostly in the Summer and he makes it on a regular basis at the weekends so I thought I would share his recipe with you.
This recipe is versatile as you can make just one or just increase the ingredients to make a jug when entertaining, no one is going to complain!
What are your favourite summer cocktails?