I have been baking a lot this week and when I am in the mood I just cant stop, however I am sometimes hindered by a lack of ingredients. So this recipe for White Chocolate Cornflake Nests with Dark Chocolate Drops is based on ‘stuff I had leftover in my cupboard’ which is sometimes the best way:
- 200g of White Chocolate
- 200g of Cornflakes
- 75g of Dark Chocolate Drops
- Start by putting your cupcake cases into your tin (12)
- Then melt the white chocolate in a glass bowl over a pan of boiling water (or a microwave if you have one)
- Once the chocolate has melted, take off of the heat but leave over the boiling water
- Add the cornflakes gradually whilst stirring to ensure that they all get covered in chocolate
- Then divide evenly into your cupcake cases and gently push down
- Sprinkle the chocolate drops over the top of each
- Place into the fridge to set for 1 hour
- Once set, enjoy!
Note: This recipe makes 12 nests
As always these White Chocolate Cornflake Nests with Dark Chocolate Drops were super easy to make but they are always super yummy so who cares? (no one, if you were unsure), and the plus side, I still have some cornflakes left….