As promised, I am here with another post, two in just as many days, aren´t you guys spoilt?!
Since Tabitha was six months old we have been doing baby led weaning with her, it has been such great fun watching her explore and tasting new foods. I have tried to make sure she eats a wide variety of food, her diet originally was made up of mostly fruit and vegetables before we slowly introduced bread, meat and dairy.
I get asked quite a lot by friends and followers for recipes and/or ideas for meals and although I haven´t been as timely as I would have hoped in getting them posted, I am still going to do it.
So todays baby led weaning recipe is pizza toast. It really is as simple as it sounds, which is perfect when your baby is hungry and you have to be out the house etc etc, so here is how you do it:
- Bread (white or brown and as many slices as you like)
- Tomato Puree
- Grated Cheese
- Lightly toast your bread on both sides (I do this in a toaster first)
- Then put a pea-sized amount of tomato puree on and spread
- Add a sprinkling of cheese
- Place under the grill until melted
- Cut off the crusts (dependant on the age of your baby)
- Allow to cool before serving
That´s it, I did tell you it was simple, but affective and thoroughly enjoyed by little fingers!
Please comment below if you would like to see some posts on what Tabitha eats in a day!