As well as eating what we eat, I do like to prepare some easy and healthy snacks for Tabitha, especially ones that can be kept in the fridge for a few days, that way I have something to grab if I do not have enough time to cook, or it is a sunny day and we decide to eat in the park, or if your husband is hungry and sniffing around for snacks! This recipe is foolproof and a firm favourite in this house.
- 2 Bananas
- Rolled Oats (the amount varied dependant on the size of the bananas)
- Preheat the oven to 200C (fan assisted) and grease a muffin tray with butter
- Mash the bananas into a bowl
- Add the rolled oats until the mixture begins to clump
- Dish up equally into your greased muffin tin
- Pop 2 raspberries into the top of each and push down so they are in the mixture
- Bake for 13-15 minutes, until golden
- Take out of the oven and allow to cool before serving
They are great to eat slightly warm and will last in the fridge for up to 3 days. Let me know if you try this recipe out at home and if your little ones enjoy them!