Kicking it off with our first baby led weaning recipe of 2018! Yoghurt and raisin porridge balls:
- 100g of oats
- 25g of raisins
- Approx 4 tbsp of full fat plain yoghurt
- Put the oats and raisins in a bowl
- Add the yoghurt gradually until you have a thick lumpy mix
- Take a tablespoon of the mixture and roll in your hands
- Repeat until all of the mixture is used up
- Put in the fridge for a few minutes
This recipe came about because we needed to go shopping but we always have these things in the kitchen.
Honestly, Tabitha picked the raisins out first and made a right old mess but she enjoyed herself even if I didn’t enjoy the clean up.
As always, I love to hear from you if you recreate any of my recipes.